Dream Car Art Contest
2019 Guam Winners
2020 Toyota Dream Car Art Contest
Entry Terms and Conditions
Your “Dream Car”
15 years old or younger
- Category 1: Under 8 years old
- Category 2: 8 – 11 years old
- Category 3: 12 – 15 years old
December 3, 2019 – February 28, 2020
- Paper size: 11 in x 17 inches
- Artwork with a thickness of over 5mm will be disqualified.
- Drawing materials:
- Any drawing materials can be used, such as color pencils, markers, crayons or paints
- Entry form
- Please complete an entry form. Download the entry form from the following website https://www.akguam.com/dreamcar
- Parent’s consent is needed to apply for the entry of this contest.
- Unacceptable artworks
- CG artwork created on a computer or similar device will not be accepted.
- Collaborative artwork drawn by multiple individuals will not be accepted.
- From a copyright perspective, simulant artworks / trademarked characters will also not be accepted.
- Piece with incomplete entry forms or missing information.
Judging will be strictly conducted in two stages:
- Artworks entered are judged as the Guam contest. Top 3 excellent artworks are to be selected from each category.
- Top 3 places in each category in the Guam contest will be submitted to the World Contest in 2021 that will be held in Japan. In the World Contest, these entries selected form each country and region will be judged by a jury panel, where award winners will be selected in order of the gold, silver, and bronze award, along with finalists.
The Special award will also be selected from these entries submitted to the World Contest.
World Contest Information
The World Contest will be postponed until August 2021. However, all entries for 2020 will be accepted and submitted for the next World Contest.
Handling of Personal Information
- Notification of the contest results
- Sending of contest prizes by mail
- Surveys for improving the content of this contest, ad for anonymous statistical analysis for marketing that does not identify individuals.
- Under adequate safety measure taken, any usage deemed necessary by TMC in order to implement the contest properly as well as safely
*Disclosure of personal information to third parties: Except for providing personal information to contractors within the necessary scope of implementing this contest, personal information will not be disclosed to any third parties without the permission of each individual.
*Upon operating and managing this contest, personal information will be provided to a company contracted to handle personal information that has taken proper protective measures.
- Artworks that have previously been released, that have been submitted to other contests, or that infringe on a third party’s copyrights will not be accepted.
- Multiple submissions are allowed: however, only one prize will be awarded per person
- Family members of employees of Toyota (TMC) or TMC related companies can also apply for entry
- Any personal information collected as part of the contest will not be used for any other purposes
- Award-winning artworks submitted for the Contest will not be returned
- All rights in the submitted artworks, including but not limited to publication, usage, adaption, editing and revision will belong to TMC
- The submitted artworks may be used as advertisements and printed materials by Toyota Motor Corporation for the purpose of advertising
- Prize eligibility may not be transferred or sold to a third party
- The winners are required to submit to TMC a written declaration attesting that they meet the eligibility requirements and an agreement that they will not submit their award-winning artworks to any other art contests.