What is the MPG of a Toyota Corolla?
What is the mpg of a Toyota Corolla? This is a common question we hear at Atkins Kroll Guam. Hagatna and Dededo drivers are sure to be impressed by the fact that the 2022 model earns up to 53 mpg city and 52 mpg highway* with the Corolla Hybrid LE trim. Below, we discuss the Corolla mpg ratings for each of its incredible trim levels. See what makes the Corolla such a fuel-efficient ride on Yigo roads.
Corolla MPG ratings by Trim
The 2022 Toyota is available in a diverse range of trim levels to suit a wide array of drivers around Tamuning. We break down the Corolla mpg by trim below:
- 2022 Toyota Corolla L: 30 mpg city / 38 mpg highway*
- 2022 Toyota Corolla LE: 30 mpg city / 38 mpg highway*
- 2022 Toyota Corolla Hybrid LE: 53 mpg city / 52 mpg highway*
- 2022 Toyota Corolla XLE: 29 mpg city / 37 mpg highway*
- 2022 Toyota Corolla SE: 31 mpg city / 40 mpg highway*
- 2022 Toyota Corolla SE Nightshade Edition: 31 mpg city / 38 mpg highway*
- 2022 Toyota Corolla SE Apex Edition: 31 mpg city / 38 mpg highway*
- 2022 Toyota Corolla XSE: 31 mpg city / 38 mpg highway*
- 2022 Toyota XSE Apex Edition: 31 mpg city / 38 mpg highway*
Highlights of the Toyota Corolla Hybrid
The 2022 Toyota Corolla Hybrid LE proves that you do not have to sacrifice peppy performance or efficiency. Under the hood, you will find a 1.8L four-cylinder engine with Valvematic technology. It generates 121 hp and 105 lb-ft of torque. Eco-friendly drivers will also love that it is equipped with ECO and Power driving modes for even better fuel efficiency.
Corolla Efficiency Features
How is the Toyota Corolla mpg rating so impressive? Here are just a few of the features that allow for optimal efficiency:
- Transmission – The standard continuously variable transmission (CVT) offers a wider range of gear ratios than a conventional automatic transmission.
- Design – To make sure that the Corolla was aerodynamic, it was subjected to wind-tunnel testing.
- Variable Valve Timing – Most Corolla engines offer variable valve timing. The purpose of this system is to adjust the timing of the opening and closing of the valves. This leads to balanced power and fuel economy.
Find an Efficient New Corolla at Atkins Kroll Guam
Have the Corolla mpg numbers caught your attention? Why not see the Corolla up close at Atkins Kroll Guam? We invite you to set up a test drive and see its other impressive attributes for yourself. Contact us today for more information.
*2022 EPA-estimated mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
More from Atkins Kroll Guam
Embark on your Hagatna escapades with the versatile 2024 Chevrolet Equinox, a crossover that seamlessly blends comfort with functionality. Boasting spacious interior dimensions and a cavernous cargo area, the Equinox ensures you’re prepared for any journey that comes your way. But does the 2024 Chevy Equinox also deliver impressive fuel efficiency? Let’s delve into the…
The Chevy Equinox may be well-known for its fantastic performance and smart style in Hagatna, but there’s plenty more to explore when you get behind the wheel. The 2024 Chevy Equinox interior is comfortable and spacious, and it’s packed with phenomenal features that make every commute better than before. Want to get a sneak peek…
When it comes to traversing the diverse landscapes of Hagatna, a reliable truck is non-negotiable. The Chevrolet Silverado series, featuring the versatile Chevrolet Silverado 1500, stands tall as a preferred choice for those seeking power and vehicle performance. In this exploration, we will dive into the specifics of the 2024 Chevrolet Silverado towing capacity to…