2023 Toyota GR Supra Specs
If you’re looking for a new sports car on Guam, the 2023 Toyota Supra is perfect for you! This vehicle gives you the extra excitement you need and allows you to easily navigate Dededo streets. So what are the specs on the new Toyota Supra? Learn more below, then schedule a test drive at our Atkins car lot!
What Are the Specs on the New Toyota Supra?
There are a total of four different models of the Toyota Supra to choose from: 2.0, 3.0, 3.0 Premium, and the A91 Edition. Regardless of which one you pick, we’re sure you’ll love it. With these four models there are two different engine options available:
- 2.0L Twin-Scroll Single-Turbo Inline 4-Cylinder
- 255 hp
- 295 lb-ft of torque
- 0-60 mph acceleration time of 5.0 seconds
- Available on the Toyota GR Supra 2.0
- 3.0L Twin-Scroll Single-Turbo DOHC 24-Valve Inline 6-Cylinder
- 382 hp
- 368 lb-ft of torque
- 0-60 mph acceleration time of 3.9 seconds
- Available on the Toyota GR Supra 3.0, 3.0 Premium, and A91 Edition.
Toyota Supra MPG Ratings
While driving a sleek sports car on Yigo roads is exciting, we don’t want you to interrupt your fun with frequent stops at the gas station. Take a look at the fuel economy for each trim level below:
- GR Supra 2.0: 25 mpg city/31 mpg highway*
- GR Supra 3.0: 23 mpg city/31 mpg highway*
- GR Supra 3.0 Premium: 23 mpg city/31 mpg highway*
- GR Supra A91: 19 mpg city/27 mpg highway*
Toyota Supra Performance Features
Now for the best part: performance features! We listed just a few of the features that enhance your driving experience and make you excited to ride in the 2023 Toyota Supra:
- 8-Speed Automatic Transmission: Paddle shifters streamline your shifting experience by allowing you to change gears with ease.
- Normal & Sport Driving Modes: In the mood for a more relaxed ride? Simply press a button to switch between driving modes.
- Adaptive Variable Suspension: These adaptive shocks will soften and stiffen as needed for a smoother ride.
- Electronically Controlled Rear Differential: Get maximum stability and performance with an electronically controlled rear differential. Sensors monitor wheel speed, engine rpm, yaw rate, brake pressure, throttle opening angle, and steel angle information for a balanced ride on the road or on the track.
- Forged Alloy Wheels: Turn heads with glistening 19-inch billet aluminum wheels that provide added support and improved performance.
Discover the New GR Supra Today!
Now that you know about the GR Supra, it’s time to experience it for yourself! Schedule a test drive at Atkins Kroll Guam so you can get a personal interaction with the car. As you walk through our Atkins car lot, take a look at the color options that interest you as well. Contact us if you have any questions!
More from Atkins Kroll Guam
The Chevy Equinox may be well-known for its fantastic performance and smart style in Hagatna, but there’s plenty more to explore when you get behind the wheel. The 2024 Chevy Equinox interior is comfortable and spacious, and it’s packed with phenomenal features that make every commute better than before. Want to get a sneak peek…
When it comes to traversing the diverse landscapes of Hagatna, a reliable truck is non-negotiable. The Chevrolet Silverado series, featuring the versatile Chevrolet Silverado 1500, stands tall as a preferred choice for those seeking power and vehicle performance. In this exploration, we will dive into the specifics of the 2024 Chevrolet Silverado towing capacity to…
The 2024 Toyota Tundra is a formidable truck that blends power, performance, and innovation. With the help of the Atkins Kroll Guam team, you can explore the impressive specifications that define the heart and muscle of this remarkable vehicle. Check out the 2024 Toyota Tundra specs to see how you can upgrade your Hagatna drives today! Then,…
EPA-estimated fuel economy. Actual mileage may vary.